Are you confident that the ERP and business processes you have in place today boost business productivity as it should? Let’s explore together the 12 signs that indicate you can benefit from an optimized business solution!
12 signs that it might be time for you to change or optimize your ERP:
- Does your current ERP lock you in processes that are not adapted to your business?
- Do your employees work outside of the ERP to go about their daily tasks?
- Does your ERP provider have a clear and innovative development roadmap?
- Does your ERP allow you to benefit from innovative cloud solutions?
- Are you dependant on a few key people that possess most of the knowledge?
- What is your total cost of ownership? High?
- Do you use multiple applications that are not fully integrated?
- Do you experience system failures and lead times?
- Do you feel limited by the features offered within your current ERP?
- Do you have access to the reports, dashboards, and business analysis you need (BI)?
- Does your current system enable you to benefit from mobile technology?
- Is your current ERP well adapted to grow in a multi-company and multilingual environment?
If these questions have raised several concerns, your initial investment might well be in jeopardy, and it might be time for you to consider optimizing or replacing your current ERP!
When it comes to replacing an obsolete or homegrown business solution with a modern ERP, one needs to be aware of the time and investment it will require. On the other hand, it will inevitably translate into benefits that will help you meet your current business challenges while reducing your productivity costs.
Here are just a few of the benefits of replacing your obsolete or homegrown business solution:
- Increased level of customer satisfaction
- Enhanced customer service and support
- Increased usage
- Sales growth
- Increased level of satisfaction among users
- Automated and streamlined business processes
- Data integrity with increased access
- Increased analytical capacity
- Better forecasting management
- Increased financial control
- Increased data accuracy
Negotium offer consultations to help you identify potential gaps and inefficiencies in your organization’s operations that hinder user productivity and competitiveness. Contact Negotium Technologies immediately!